Click here to read about it-->
Katie Logan [Heather Tom] is back in the love game on 'The Bold and the Beautiful'. Bradley Bell, the show's writer and Exectuve Producer in an interview TV Insider's Michael Logan revealed that Katie's life is about to take a new direction as she finds a new love. Bell highlighted, "We’ll be moving Katie in an entirely different direction. She’s going to find a new love." So, who could this new love be if it's not Eric Forrester [John McCook].
Here are some possibilities:
(1) Carter [ Lawrence Saint-Victor] is single and ready to mingle.
(2) Wyatt's [Darin Brooks] also single and this would certainly blow Quinn's mind if her son was to hook up with Katie
(3) Word is Thorne Forrester [Winsor Harmon] is headed back to L.A and last time we checked Thorne would do well with a new romance
(4) The return of Dr. Hayden [Chris McKenna] - when his casting was announced he was teased as Katie's new love interest but we've only seen him once on the show. Has the show decided to bring him back and go ahead with a Katie/Hayden pairing?
(5) A new guy on the horizon? Someone we never thought of? Could 'B&B' be bringing a new guy on the show for Katie?
Who do you think the lucky guy is fans?