Best Dressed Star of the Week: Days of Our Lives' Camila Banus (Gabi Hernandez). Read more here--->>>
Our soap heroines have been known to have some crazy weeks. But last week was one of those weeks for the soap Guinness book of world records for Gabriella Hernandez.
- Gabi walked away from Julie thinking she was faking a heart attack.
- She went home to find her husband about to blow her daughter's grandmother and her ex-partner in crime (literally) all the way to soap heaven. She had to beg and plead and beg and plead some more for Stefan to choose their chance at happiness instead of revenge.
- She finds out that her mother in law, Vivian, Stefan's mom, who helped Andre steal Gabi Chic from her, was very much alive. Kate hadn't killed Vivian after all. Maybe she wanted to give Stefan another crack at Kate, eh?
- Gabi finds out that Julie wasn't faking it and that she had a heart attack, a very serious one. Julie could die.
- When Gabi went to check on Julie, with the best of intentions, Lani said not today Gabi. She got all up in Gabi's face. She called Gabi a liar and a schemer and accused her of knowingly leaving Julie to die. Wow! Lani that was harsh. LOL.
- Gabi had to do a tap dance with Kate keeping Stefan's true whereabouts (he was with his momma) from a probing and relentless Kate.
- In summary, Gabi had to deal with the entire town of Salem thinking she left Julie to die. And Vivian, who is not a fan of hers, is very much alive. Remember that movie Monster in Law? Yep like that.
- And we have all heard the rumors of what is coming down the pike in relation to Stefan. All we can offer is, stay strong my sistah; stay strong.
On a lighter note, we couldn't get enough of that fire blue jumpsuit! Lawd, Camilla makes me never want to eat again. LOL. Perfection. Gabi wore a blue Twilo Jumpsuit by Staud with white spaghetti straps and upper body trim. Did you see the back of the bodice? We had to provide a picture! We love the neutral nail polish. Camilla has some of the best brows in daytime. And the hairstyle oh my goodness straight and curled at the end. Head to toe flawlessness. Speaking of toes, we couldn't see but we are dying to know what shoes Camila had on.
Camila gurl, there truly are no words because you always bring it. But we will go with chic, trendy and stylish!
I AM KP Smith