Check out who made our list for Top 10 Soap Supercouples of The 80s here --->>>
This month we are celebrating the greatest soap supercouples of the 1980s!
While there are several memorable couples from before the 80s, there is no doubt that the heyday of soaps brought forth a multitude of “supercouples.” These dynamic duos have made it through the fire over and over again to be together...with a significant amount of fan support behind them. So, while many of our list makers are still going strong today, to be eligible for this list the pairing’s romance had to have begun in the decade.
From your votes, it looks like Days of Our Lives and General Hospital had the best of the best! Let’s take a look at who you, our readers, selected as The Top Soap Supercouples of the 80s!
Ridge Forrester & Brooke Logan - The Bold and the Beautiful
Victor Newman & Nikki Reed - The Young and the Restless
10. Jesse Hubbard & Angie Baxter - All My Children
9. Robert Scorpio & Holly Sutton - General Hospital
8. Joshua Lewis & Reva Shayne - Guiding Light
7. Frisco Jones & Felicia Cummings - General Hospital
6. Cruz Castillo & Eden Capwell - Santa Barbara
5. Duke Lavery & Anna Devane - General Hospital
4. Jack Deveraux & Jennifer Horton - Days of Our Lives
3. John Black & Marlena Evans - Days of Our Lives
2. Steve Johnson & Kayla Brady - Days of Our Lives
...and your most beloved 80's supercouple is...
Bo Brady & Hope Williams - Days of Our Lives