Kelly Monaco (Sam, General Hospital) house caught on fire! Click here to learn more--->>
TMZ reported that Kelly Monaco (Sam McCall, General Hospital) recently survived a house fire!
Monaco has a home in Sherman Oaks, California. This past Friday, which happened to be Friday the 13th, Monaco's house caught fire after someone put out a cigarette in the empty lot next to her home. The fire doesn't appear to have been intentional.
Monaco shared security footage from outside her home that showed how quickly the fire spread from the yard to her house. She stated, "Something as little as a cigarette butt can cause casualties and devastation."
Monaco was able to escape the fire safely. She shared a video of outside her home as several fire trucks arrived at the scene and several firefighters worked hard to stop the fire.
Even though her house didn't burn down, enough damage was done to it that she won't be able to live there for quite some time.
We are happy to hear that Monaco is safe and we send our love and prayers to her.